This post is particularly for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300. Trying this method for other models may brick your phone.
Before We Root Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Rooting is a safe process but you never know what would happen next. Very unlikely, but you may end up with losing the whole data on your phone. This is why you should always create a backup of your android device. Also create a backup of your contacts and text messages because you may lose your text messages, multimedia messages, and contacts during the process. You can also make a backup of your apps and games using your Google account and you can restore the apps once the process is completed. It is better to remove your sim card while performing the root. This action may clear the data on your sim card as well.
Note: DroidAPKs team is not responsible for any errors or losses that may occur during the process. Root your device at your own risk.
[su_heading size=”20″ margin=”10″]How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300[/su_heading]
Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 is a simple process if you follow the guide accordingly. Do not forget to backup your device before rooting your phone. Just follow the steps below to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 easily using CF Auto Root.
Before beginning the rooting process, make sure that you fulfill the following conditions:
- Charge your phone battery more than 50%
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’
- Download CF-Auto-Root file in your PC/Laptop
[su_button url=”https://download.chainfire.eu/229/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip” size=”4″ target=”blank” background=”#f2f2f2″ color=”#000000″ wide=”no” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#41a62a”]Download CF-Auto-Root File for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300[/su_button]
- Download and install Samsung drivers in your PC/Laptop
[su_button url=”http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/” size=”4″ target=”blank” background=”#f2f2f2″ color=”#000000″ wide=”no” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#41a62a”]Download Samsung Drivers – Samsung Kies[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/jXk2yEhT/file.html?utm_source=Blog.DroidAPKs.net” size=”4″ target=”blank” background=”#f2f2f2″ color=”#000000″ wide=”no” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#41a62a”]Download Odin v3.07[/su_button] OR [su_button url=”http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/N7R2na8u/file.html?utm_source=Blog.DroidAPKs.net” size=”4″ target=”blank” background=”#f2f2f2″ color=”#000000″ wide=”no” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#41a62a”]Download Odin v3.09[/su_button]
Once you have fulfilled the above conditions, you’re ready to proceed to rooting. Follow the steps below:
- Unzip the CF Auto Root folder named ‘ CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip’ in your PC that you downloaded above.
- After unzipping, you will see a file in the folder named ” CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.md5″ in your PC. Leave the file as it is.
- Now, unzip the Odin folder in your PC
- Right click on Odin icon and select ‘’Run as administrator’‘
- The Odin application will pop up on your computer screen’
- Now you need to run your phone in ‘Download Mode‘. (Turn off your phone > Remove the battery > Reinsert the batter > Press ‘volume down’ + ‘home’ + ‘power’ keys together for a little while until you see warning screen > Press ‘volume up’ button). In case you cannot get into the download mode, visit the link here
- Once your phone boots in the download mode, connect it with your PC via a USB cable.
- As soon as you connect your phone with your PC, you will see ID:COM block turning blue. You’ll also get ‘added’ message when your phone is connected properly.
- Click on PDA button in Odin (‘AP’ button if you’re using Odin v3.09)
- Choose the CF-Auto-Root.md5 that you unzipped in step 1 and click open.
- Make sure that ONLY ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F. Reset Time’ options are tick marked in the Odin.
- Click ‘start’
- Odin will flash this file for you in couple for minutes.
- Sit back and relax until your phone is rebooted.
- You will see ‘Pass’ message in Odin when the file is flashed successfully.
- Wait for your phone to reboot automatically.
Once your phone is rebooted, go to the menu and look for SuperUser app. If you have that app in your phone, it means that your phone has been rooted.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
You can also check if your device is rooted by Root Checker.
If you are having trouble with your network after rooting your device, you can find the solution here.
Feel free to leave us a comment below. We’d be glad to help.